7. Ensure that all mechanisms on ‘SUPERCLAMP’ products are working freely before being used for the application intended.
8. Never replace worn components unless these are original ‘SUPERCLAMP’ parts. Where products are fitted with replaceable jaws, incorporating teeth showing wear, it is strictly prohibited to recut or resharpen these. Cams or jaws incorporating teeth can be easily replaced with original ‘SUPERCLAMP’ components available from your approved ‘SUPERCLAMP’ distributor.
9. Always ensure that repaired products are inspected and re-tested in accordance with the laws of your country prior to being released for operation.
10. Ensure that all persons using ‘SUPERCLAMP’ equipment are properly trained in performing lifting operations and competently using this type of equipment.
11. If multipoint lifting operations are undertaken, always ensure that no single point of lift is at any time
required to exceed its maximum Work Load Limit.
12. Never throw or drop ‘SUPERCLAMP’ equipment, as this may well be hazardous or injure people or plant.
13. If in doubt about the suitability of ‘SUPERCLAMP’ products for your application, then contact your nearest supervisor.
14. Your nearest ‘SUPERCLAMP’ distributor will advise you on applications if required.